How to Throw the Best Game Day Party on a Budget
September 13, 2022
It’s game day, and you want to throw the best party on a budget. If you’re looking for ideas for food that will be sure to please a crowd, look no further! Here are some delicious and affordable game day party food ideas that will have your guests cheering for more.
Plan Your Game Day Party
When planning a game day party, the most important thing is to make sure everyone has a good time. Here are a few tips to help you make your game day party a success:
1. Plan ahead. The more preparation you do ahead of time, the less stress you will have on game day. Make a list of what you need to do and what you need to buy, and delegate tasks to different people so that everything gets done.
2. Decide on a game plan. Will you be watching the game on TV or streaming it online? Will there be other activities for people who aren’t interested in watching the game? Make sure everyone knows what’s going on so that no one is left out.
3. Serve food that everyone will enjoy. Game day is the perfect opportunity to serve up some of your favorite snacks and dishes. Be sure to include something for everyone, from meat lovers to vegetarians.
4. Keep things simple. You don’t want to spend all day in the kitchen preparing food for your game day party. Instead, just choose to get food delivered from Uncle Julio’s. We have something for everyone!
5. Set up a designated area for food and drinks. This will help keep things organized and avoid any messy accidents.
6. Serve plenty of cold drinks. Keep your guests hydrated throughout the game by serving both alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks. You can make things easier by ordering to-go margaritas from Uncle Julio’s. Of course, always drink responsibly!
7. Make sure you have enough seating for everyone. If you’re hosting a large game day party, you may need to rent or borrow some additional chairs or tables.
8. Choose decorations that reflect your team’s colors or theme. This will help create a festive atmosphere and get everyone in the spirit of the game.
With these tips in mind, you’ll be ready to host an epic game day party that your friends will never forget!
Spend Less Time in the Kitchen & More Time Watching the Game
One of the best things about ordering Mexican cuisine from Uncle Julio’s is that you won’t have to spend hours in the kitchen preparing food for your game day party. Choose from a variety of game day party food options, including a nacho bar, tacos, enchiladas and fajitas. Our nacho bars are a favorite game day party food because they’re easy to customize and can feed a large crowd. Plus, who doesn’t love nachos?
Our nacho bar is simple to order and easy to assemble, and includes everything you need for delicious nachos, including chips, cheese, refried beans, guacamole, sour cream and pico de gallo. Plus, you can choose to add on additional toppings like ground beef or sauteed chicken. Whether your guests are watching the game or cheering from the sidelines, they’re sure to enjoy our nacho bar.
So if you’re looking for game day party food that is simple to prepare and doesn’t require a lot of time in the kitchen, then be sure to order a nacho bar from Uncle Julio’s. You can choose to pick up or get $1* delivery, so you can spend more time watching the game and less time worrying about food.
*$1.00 Delivery fee when you order from www.unclejulios.com. Additional fees may apply.
Order Your Game Day Party Food Today!
Don’t wait until game day to order your party food! Be sure to place your order at least 24 hours in advance so that we can have everything ready for you. Browse through our to-go menu and order something for everyone to enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions About Game Day Food
What’s a good game day appetizer?
A good game day appetizer is something that is easy to eat and doesn’t take up a lot of space. Some popular game day appetizers include queso, nachos and guacamole.
How can I make my game day party more festive?
One way to make your game day party more festive is to add decorations. You can hang streamers and balloons, or set out a few game-themed items like a football or basketball. You can also serve food and drinks in game-themed cups or plates. If you want to get really creative, you could even make some game-themed snacks or treats.