Uncle Julio’s: Catering for the Holidays
October 18, 2022
Have an upcoming fiesta, work event or wedding? Looking for a unique catering option for your holiday gathering? Look no further than Uncle Julio’s! We offer a variety of made-from-scratch Mexican catering that is perfect for any festive occasion. From appetizers to entrees to desserts, we have something for everyone to enjoy. Plus, our friendly and knowledgeable staff will make sure your event is a success from start to finish.
What We Offer
At Uncle Julio’s, we are proud to offer a wide variety of authentic Mexican dishes that are perfect for any holiday event. We have two different styles of catering you can choose from: Express and Full Service.*
With the Express service package, you will receive:
- Your pick from our savory tacos, sizzling fajitas or delicious enchiladas; fresh, hot and ready to serve.
- Any additional sides of your choosing, e.g., queso dip, side salad or an extra entree, etc.
- Beverages perfect for a party (iced tea, margaritas or sodas).
- Cookies or dessert bars are sold by the dozen to satisfy your sweet tooth.
- Utensils, napkins and serving pieces are included as well.
If you choose the Full-Service catering package, you will get:
- Your choice of entree from fiesta-grilled fajitas, soft tacos or enchiladas.
- Quesadilla appetizer bar, you can choose chicken and steak or veggies.
- Any additional sides you’d like e.g., queso dip, bacon-wrapped camarones, side salad, etc.
- Beverages of your choosing: iced tea, soda, our famous margaritas or water.
- Cookies and dessert bar trays can serve at least 25 people.
- Custom grills on site for select items.
- On-site, full-service staff
For this package, there is a 30-person minimum. Please order at least a week in advance.
*Only available at Uncle Julio’s restaurants in the Dallas Fort Worth and DC area.
Book Your Mexican Catering Service Ahead
If one of these packages sounds perfect for your upcoming event, fill out our catering form to get started. Feel free to give us a call or come down to your closest location as well — a catering specialist will be more than happy to help you out. We look forward to bringing the party to you!
Common Questions About Catering
Do you have gluten-free or vegetarian options?
We do have gluten-free and vegetarian substitutions available. Corn tortillas can be added as a gluten-free option, and we offer veggie fajitas or soft tacos for vegetarian guests.
How quickly will my order be processed?
Orders will be processed instantly, but will not be delivered until the event date. For Full Service catering, we ask that you give us at least a week’s notice when ordering. This allows our team to adequately prepare for your event and ensure that everything runs smoothly. For the Express package, we ask for about two days to prepare your order and organize delivery and setup.
Do I need to provide anything?
Mainly, you will just need to provide seating and tables for guests and possibly an area for the food to be served.
How much does it cost?
The final cost depends on what package you use, which entrees and additions are chosen, and how many people in your party. To get an estimate, fill out our catering form with your selections. A catering specialist will be in touch with you shortly to give you a quote.